All 9 art Reviews

Exile Poster Exile Poster

I can't wait to see it! :D I'm sure it'll be great!

T.T.G.F. Page 10: Nevermore T.T.G.F. Page 10: Nevermore

Annnnnnnnnd.... Orgy. Haha, can't wait to see how this plays out, although I think I may know where this is headed

Ashley The Horse Ashley The Horse

Fuck off if you rate 0-2 stars, because "I don't like et cuz it don havz bewbs", "I'll only rate good if u stick to full female". The work is commissioned so you can't rate on what the subject is, you can only truly rate the principals of art/design.

You're fucking stupid if you think anyone gives a shit about your review stating what you like to look at verses critiquing the attention to detail. Also I'd like to point out that if you don't read the author comments before writing a review you've totally eliminated the reason that they're there for.

Good job Shad, like always.

Nojiko Pet Nojiko Pet

Can't say I'm a fan of things like this.

Can say you're skills are extremely impressive, that's why you're getting five stars. Man I wish people would vote on objectivity; it's a commission! The rating should be on how well you portray it, and your talent for creating!

Keep up the fantastic work, like always!

fire fire

-1 star because I thought it was a pokemon ball on the caption and was disappointed to see it wasn't. Nice texture looks like you did some plaster painting?

Splash Yum Pink Tasty Splash Yum Pink Tasty

"Hold on there's someone fucking my vending machine again!"
"God damn it Billy I said not to come here again!"
^You could make a flash out of this.. uhm... Art. :o

Pleasure Model- Secretary V.02 Pleasure Model- Secretary V.02

only like you cant do

is fuck it that would hurt like hell "agh agh agh aghhhhhhhhhh aghhhhhhhhhhh OWWWWW OOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW" XD dick got pinched in metal.

TheShadling responds:

Very graphic tought augh!

Galaxy Galaxy

hot as hell

I'm not even going to stress about the arm most cartoonists put it that way when someone is about to "throw a punch" very very well done 1 thing though whats on her back?

Artyluck responds:

Jeez, finally someone understand me in that way! :D Thanks! :) It's a blaster gun there, a big one. :3

Martyr Martyr