EnV - NameMySongForMe3 EnV - NameMySongForMe3

Man I want dem nudes! Lol. "Coming for You", "Ready or not", "Groovin' ", that's what I've got for now.

;) wink

EnV - NameMySongForMe2.5 EnV - NameMySongForMe2.5

We came to party

~EnV~Namemysongforme ~EnV~Namemysongforme

Tomster1000 nailed it. Freefall suits this song well.

EnV - Uprise (Teaser) EnV - Uprise (Teaser)

I love it! No surprise there. I'm still trying to get used to FL Studio. I have the producer version and everything; now it's time to learn, make, create, study, share, and party! I really like the layering you do, it really elevates the mood and keeps me listening to things like this for a long time. Great job, can't wait for some finished music!

EnV - RPM (WIP) EnV - RPM (WIP)

Love it! It'll be the music I jumpstyle to if you finish it! I'd jumpstyle to firefrost but that has some silent moments >w<

haha silent parts are necessary to build suspense :3

EnV - FireFrost EnV - FireFrost

OMG! YAY YAY YAY :D That's all I have to say.
Great job! (Nothing new there!!! You always surpass expectations.)

Thanks <3

Love and kisses.

The Mountains, part 3 The Mountains, part 3

I like how it progressed from an eerie melody to a bursting battle song, but then again I don't like it at all for the same exact reason. It's missing the picture. Now if this where accompanied a bloody man that breaks his chains and runs through a forest escaping his torment only to fall to his death? That would make me stand and applaud. I just hate the fact that it's missing that picture, and as a stand alone song... It doesn't do much for me. Except want a anime video. All in all nice job, not bad for an experiment.

-Mansion of secrets- -Mansion of secrets-

Listening to this in a dark room while a storm whips at my window, with the only light being my laptop screen basically impairing my vision of all else because of contrast. I like it, too much. Good work; nice progression; love harpsichords.

A Long Time Ago... A Long Time Ago...

Reminds me of a good horror flash. Black and white with a good film grain.

What a Mystery What a Mystery